Our main areas of expertise include:
- Improving access to, and the functioning of, markets, especially for poor people and small enterprises;
- Developing private-sector development policies and strategies;
- Assessing private sector development programmes;
- Scoping, designing and reviewing challenge funds;
- Scoping, designing and reviewing private sector development components of multi-sector programmes, such as livelihood and agriculture development programmes;
- Creating more appropriate boundaries between the public and private sectors;
- Integrating private corporations into the development agenda.