Our monthly newsletter, currently focused around our Covid-19 response, brings you a consise round-up of our latest blogs, publications, and thinking. Sign up here!
- Making Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) work for global development.
- Building a resilient frontline health workforce in India.
- Impact of Covid-19 on non-state schools in Pakistan.
- Post-Covid recovery: the role of bilateral donors in supporting multilateral finance.
- Eight lessons for remote qualitative data collection.
- Overcoming barriers to Covid-19 vaccination.
- Interactive covid-19 decision support tool.
- After the pandemic: the economic impact on low-income countries.
- Guide to epidemiological modelling of Covid-19.
- How to adapt impact evaluations during Covid-19.
- Covid Act Two: six questions governments and leaders need to answer.
- Economic Development & Institutions (EDI) Covid essays.
- What can we learn about policy implementation from the covid crisis?
- Economic threats to low-income countries.
- South Africa’s preschools are under threat – what can be done?
- Covid Act Two: Look beyond your borders to navigate what comes next.
- Core competencies and public health managers.
- Will Covid-19 mean the end of low-fee private schools?
- After the pandemic: a global UK?
- Covid in Africa: a smouldering crisis.
- Governance in a joined-up world? The UK's DFID/FCO merger.
- Policy in Pandemics podcast.
- Effective teams in uncertain environments.
- Insights from modelling policy options.
- Five lessons for local government.
- Cases, deaths, and lock-downs.
- OPM pivots support in Pakistan.