- Overcoming barriers to gender-responsive climate programming.
- What funders need to know about stakeholder partnerships: Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL).
- Data and Evidence to end Extreme Poverty (DEEP) - latest research.
- Unpicking the energy paradox in South Asia and Southern Africa.
- Empowering the future: Low-cost solutions for investing in sustainability education.
- Pandemic, prices, and poverty.
- More dire climate warnings - so what do we do differently?
- Shedding a light on gender inequalities and biases in the workplace.
- What can we learn from the hidden opportunity costs of Covid-19?
- International development in 2023: the time to act is now.
- Podcast: Time to gamble... on development?
- Climate change does affect poverty: results from a big data analysis.
- Can the private sector plug the public sector climate funding gap?
- Could green grids and cross border trade in renewables address the energy crisis?
- Asia Regional Resilience to a Changing Climate (ARRCC): stories of change.
- Transforming policy: sharing the achievements of two major projects.
- Global impacts of the conflict in Ukraine.
- What funders need to know: Technical Support Units for better health.
- Unpacking the UK Government's international development strategy.
- OPM Tanzania Director invited to Tanzania Parliament.
- How will the data revolution change evaluation in international development?
- Overcoming vaccine hesitancy: learning from shared experience.
- Can better data help policymakers and communities build resilience?
- Promoting women's economic empowerment: a webinar series
- A new podcast episode and key project report on government pandemic responses.
- A big data approach to climate and poverty.
- The impact of OPM's work in 2021.
- To mark UHC Day 2021, OPM joined the call for #HealthForAll.
- Looking back at COP26.
- A year in our Covid-19 response.
- COP26 - our priorities, thought leadership, and presence.
- Understanding Covid-19's impact on extreme poverty - can big data help?
- Policy in Pandemics podcast: Covid-19 in Bangladesh.
- Why achieving net zero sooner won't be so easy.
- Adaptive management in a time of Covid-19: lessons from Pakistan.
- Can immersive listening improve the outcomes of gender-based programming?
- How can we finance the post-Covid-19 recovery?
- Reimagining technical assistance over coffee.
- A guide to quantitative impact evaluations.
- Making Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) work for global development.
- Building a resilient frontline health workforce in India.
- Impact of Covid-19 on non-state schools in Pakistan.
- Post-Covid recovery: the role of bilateral donors in supporting multilateral finance.
- Eight lessons for remote qualitative data collection.
- Overcoming barriers to Covid-19 vaccination.
- Interactive covid-19 decision support tool.
- After the pandemic: the economic impact on low-income countries.
- Guide to epidemiological modelling of Covid-19.
- How to adapt impact evaluations during Covid-19.
- Covid Act Two: six questions governments and leaders need to answer.
- Economic Development & Institutions (EDI) Covid essays.
- What can we learn about policy implementation from the covid crisis?
- Economic threats to low-income countries.
- South Africa’s preschools are under threat – what can be done?
- Covid Act Two: Look beyond your borders to navigate what comes next.
- Core competencies and public health managers.
- Will Covid-19 mean the end of low-fee private schools?
- After the pandemic: a global UK?
- Covid in Africa: a smouldering crisis.
- Governance in a joined-up world? The UK's DFID/FCO merger.
- Policy in Pandemics podcast.
- Effective teams in uncertain environments.
- Insights from modelling policy options.
- Five lessons for local government.
- Cases, deaths, and lock-downs.
- OPM pivots support in Pakistan.