From our supportive culture to our global workplace, from professional development opportunities to our links with leading academic institutions, we believe that Oxford Policy Management is a rewarding place to work.
Our values define the way we behave towards each other - collectively and individually – as well as how we work with our clients, partners, and suppliers. They are at the heart of everything we do and how we do it; they are imbedded in our organisational strategy; we are held accountable to them through our annual performance cycle; and they are celebrated in our internal staff recognition scheme.
Why work with us
In addition to working for a mission-driven organisation with a team of world-leading specialists in our sector and operational teams, you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Development: We are committed to helping our talented employees develop personally and professionally. Our dedicated Learning and Development team support organisational-wide learning and bespoke career development. Build your career with us and you’ll benefit from training and learning opportunities, internal knowledge sharing, and a network of experienced colleagues. For early-career international development practitioners, we have a dedicated Consultant Development Programme.
- Employee well-being: We offer a generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme, and a range of global and office-specific benefits. We have a dedicated worldwide Employee Assistance Programme offering clinical expertise and 24/7 counselling support services to employees and their family members. And our Unmind subscription and app provide support for colleagues' physical and mental wellbeing. We encourage a healthy work-life balance, and our working environment is informed by an open, supportive culture.
- Diversity & inclusion: We strive to be a diverse and inclusive workplace for all our employees across the globe, ensuring a culture and environment exists which is free of discrimination and bias. We aspire to reflect and embody this through our behaviours, practices, and language. We have a dedicated Diversity and Inclusion Committee, who support activities throughout our organisation.
- A global workplace: Our employees enjoy the cultural diversity, learning opportunities, and new working relationships that come with being a global organisation with offices across the world. At last count, we had more than 40 different staff nationalities with more than 60 languages spoken.
- Our independence: Our employees are a collective company shareholder under our Employee Benefits Trust. By retaining our independence in this way, we can ensure that those best-placed to achieve our mission of greater impact are empowered to do so.
Hear from our team
Join our organisation and help us make a difference. See open positions here.