Sarah Quinn leads our Poverty and Social Protection practice.
With a background in international development, strategy, business development, strategic communications, and complex stakeholder engagement, Sarah brings rich experience from the private and public sectors globally, combined with her deep academic knowledge, to meet client needs.
Sarah’s previous experience includes:
- International Development: Designed and delivered a new global procurement and logistics framework for DfID (FCDO) providing goods, equipment and technical advice services to country offices, global government donors and INGOs. Supported clients in ‘business as usual’ and crisis environments.
- Reputation Management: Led development and delivery of the corporate affairs and reputation tracking strategies and Living Wage accreditation for British Gas.
- Communications and Change: Complex stakeholder engagement and change strategy design and delivery for Qatari engineering client. Crisis media management training including live media handling, for clients within the education and health sectors.
- Education: Delivered significant efficiency savings within a newly created schools procurement transformation programme for the Department for Education, for 22,000 schools across the UK. Strategic communications and marketing for BECTA, to provide ICT to disadvantaged households across England.
- Academic: Qualitative researcher exploring psychological impacts of floods, NGO-funder relationships with regard to trust and power, and reputation and values in the development sector.