We work across the public policy cycle. We have worked on programmes on governance, health, climate change and disaster risk reduction, social protection, and monitoring and evaluation. We engage with policymakers, managers, researchers and academics who work across local, provincial and federal governments.
We provide strategic and project delivery support to development agencies including FCDO, World Bank, UNICEF, UNFPA, UNDP, UN Women, and ADB. We are committed to expand our technical support to bilaterals, multilaterals, foundations, and development finance institutions. With support from global and regional teams, we have been successful in:
- Designing, implementing, and monitoring the institutionalisation of public policies related to health, social protection, climate change and disaster risk reduction.
- Providing technical assistance to the government and development partners in delivering sector strategies and managing financial aids.
- Developing strategy, plan roadmap required to meet the national targets and international commitments.
- Suggesting technical and digital solutions in public financial management, procurement/supply chain and service statistics.
- Designing rapid response plan, costing frameworks and monitoring mechanisms during emergencies.
- Using the available data and information support government and development partners in designing and evaluating large projects.
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative studies.